Call for Governing Panel members for the Special Interest Group for Nurses and the Special Interest Group for Occupational Therapists (OTSCI)
Do you want to engage in the International Network to work for spreading the knowledge of Nursing or Occupational Therapy in the field of SCI?
The Governing Panels are currently searching for new members.
As a Governing Panel member you will be required to;:
- Promote The International Network of Nurse/OT SCI
- Promote The International Spinal Cord Society
- Be active in your country to enhance care for people with SCI and their families
- Report educational activities
- Report on challenges & needs of people with SCI
- Provide positive stories
- Carry out other activities as decided by the Nurse/OT Special Interest Group
- Be able to attend Governing Panel meetings in person or by teleconference and mail for example
- Energy and time to engage in the work of the committee for at least 3 years (possible 3 additional years).
- ISCoS member
- Only OT:A member of the OTSCI.
We aim to have a wide spread of nurses/OTs around the world and also in different settings.
The application must contain following information to be considered:
Name, Address, Phone, Email, Address
How many years have you worked as a SCI Nurse/OT?
Languages you speak.
Your level of English – Basic (speak only), moderate (speech and written), excellent (fluent)
ISCoC: Please confirm that you are a member of ISCoS. ISCoS Membership Number:
Only OT: OTSCI: Please confirm that you have joined the International Network of OT SCI (free to register on OTSCI.org)
Please provide two contacts who can give us a reference about you (name, position, email)
Please explain why you would like to be on the Governing Panel of the Nurse/OT Special Interest Group of ISCoS. What will you bring into our team? (maximum half page)
A narration of personal experience.
Attach a up to date Curriculum Vitae/Resume
Please email your completed application by the 15th January 2021 to
email@example.com (NURSE) or
firstname.lastname@example.org (OCCOPATIONAL THERAPIST)