For the sixth year in a row, the world SCI Day will be celebrated worldwide on 5th September 2021, and will focus on prevention of Covid-19 in persons with spinal cord injury with the help of Telecommunication and Telehealth.
As part of it, the Prevention Committee of ISCoS is organizing a Video Competition. All members of ISCoS and its affiliated societies are eligible to participate in it.
The guidelines for participants are as below:
- The theme of the video competition on "Covid-19 and SCI: Staying healthy with the help of Telecommunication and Telehealth" is open for all professionals who are members of ISCoS and its affiliated societies
- Videos should describe how information technologies such as Telecommunication and Telehealth were set up in the different communities, and helped minimize the hazard of direct person-to-person exposure to Covid-19; their benefits in a range of services, such as preventive, diagnostic, educational, and/or therapeutic interventions; the barriers that need to be overcome; the lessons that can be learned for the future…
- Videos should be 1 to 3 minutes long, using the MP4 format with a size less than 20mb
- Videos should be sent with WeTransfer file transfer service. As an alternative, they can be attached in an email.
- Videos should be sent before 15th August, 2021 to:
- Applicants name and affiliation to the institute should be clearly mentioned in the email.
- All videos contest submissions shall become the property of the ISCoS.
All videos will be uploaded on the SCI Day website. A panel of judges (mostly members of the Prevention Committee) will review the videos. Entries will be judged based on two key factors: the impact the judges believe the poster will have for spreading awareness of prevention; and the skill and quality reflected in the execution.
The 3 best videos will be selected and awarded each a free registration to the forthcoming ISCoS virtual meeting in Vancouver (29 September – 2 October 2021). The announcement of the winners will take place on 5th September 2021 and will be advertised on the SCI Day website. The five best videos will also be hosted on the ISCoS scientific meeting platform.
We request all members to participate wholeheartedly in the contest. For further information please visit our website http://www.worldsciday.org/index.html or contact Pr Belgin Erhan email@example.com
For the ISCoS Prevention Committee:
Dr Jean Gabriel Prévinaire, Chair
Pr. Belgin Erhan, Dr Annie Rapidi, Mrs Kamrunnaher Koly, SCI Day subcommittee